With over 45 years of combined experience in movement science, manual therapy, and the Pilates method we have the expertise to treat your condition effectively whether you’re in chronic pain or recovering from a recent surgery or injury. Our unique approach of integrating Pilates with manual therapy facilitates full restoration of your condition so that you can progress from rehabilitation to fitness as quickly as possible.
When you schedule an appointment for physical therapy, you can expect:
- At least 45 minute one-on-one sessions with a physical therapist.
- Comprehensive evaluations that encompass the whole body, not just an isolated part.
- Utilization of best-available evidence to guide our interventions.
- Education about your condition and the tools necessary to manage your condition independently.
- A physical therapist that relates to you with respect, humor and compassion for your condition.
Conditions We Address:
- Pre- and post-surgical
- Joint replacements
- Ankle, knee and hip surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Back and neck surgery
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Tempromandibular joint disorder
- Carpal Tunnel
- Work-related injuries
- Balance disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Muscle weakness and general deconditioning
Insurances We Accept
- Medicare & Medicaid
- BCBS, CBA, Anthem
- Greatwest, United Health, Aetna
- Workman’s Compensation
- Auto Insurance
- Most major insurance plans
Credit cards accepted
Cash discounts available
Convenient and flexible scheduling
- 157 Towne Ave - Plainfield, VT
- 81 River Street - Suite 201- Montpelier, VT